Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Acekard Antifreeze

Challenge # 63 for TotallyGorjuss

Hello, this Sunday morning, I propose the card with which I participate at the 63rd Challenge Totally Gorjuss , with the theme " Cud ... contrary to the meaning of the word, my card is a bit 'more ... ummm ... how to say, aggressive! grrr! : D
--------------------------------------
Good morning , this sunday morning I'm going to show you a card Which Will Participate to 63 ° Challenge for Totally Gorjuss " Cud ... But contrarily to what the words mean, my card is ... a little more ... um ... aggressive! grrrr! : D


I used the beautiful stamp Kraftin Kimmie Stamps "Jayne" - I love this brand! - combined with a beautiful card Magnolia (acquired by Timbroscrapmania ), on beads BasicGrey and the incredible flowers - nice gift Alberto ^______^
------ --------------------------------
I used the beautiful Kraftin Kimmie's Stamps stamps, "Jayne" - I love this brand - with a wonderful Magnolia's paper (bought from Timbroscrapmania ), BasicGrey pearls and some amazing flowers - kind gift from Alberto ^_____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment