Sunday, January 23, 2011

How To Remove Shower Arm Ball

Timbroscrapmania, simonsays Challenge Bingo!, Totally Gorjuss Challenge & Challenge Anyone for Anya

good Sunday:)
today I show you the card with which I participate in challenge # 18 of Timbroscrapmania "Two stamps", to that of simonsays " Bingo! " Anyone for Anya to challenge that always offers " Use two images " and challenge " Warm " of Totally Gorjuss
I used a digital The Greeting Farm and a stamp from the set "Fly away" the same brand (<- una mongolfiera adorabile!!), nastro, fiori e brads (come richiesto dal challenge di SS)... Per lo più ho usato il colore rosso, uno dei colori più caldi e passionali che esistono... ho colto l'occasione, essendo sotto San Valentino, per divertirmi col mio colore preferito!! :D Cross your fingers for me!: D

Good sunday morning:)
today I show you the card that i made for # 18 Timbroscrapmania 's challenge " Two stamps " simonsays ' s challenge, too, " Bingo!" Anyone for Anya 's challenge with "Use two images " and Totally Gorjuss 's challenge " Hot, Hot, Hot " I used to
The Greeting Farm digi stamp and one from "Fly Away" set, from the same brand ( <- a lovely hot-air balloon), ribbon, flowers and brads (as requested from SS's challenge)... Mostly I used red, one of the most hot and passional colors... seen that we are near Valentine's Day, too, I used the card to join with my favourite color!! :) Bring me luck!! :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment