Monday, January 31, 2011

Hp Laptop Commercial People Dancing Song

Challenge Totally Gorjuss "As You Like It" & The Pixie Cottage "Flowers" Challenge # 18

Good evening to all my dear friends,
show you the card which will participate in two challenge, in spedicifo Totally Gorjuss that this time, given all the creative freedom possible The Pixie Cottage and "Flowers"; personally love it, never super confident of my work, but on this I have very little to complain, and I can feel more than satisfied:) I used the new stamp
Cheeky Pie of TGF (I'm madly in love with this brand, ormai รจ palese :D), carte fantasia e fiore Prima Flowers , decorazioni e scritta Hero Arts ... che ve ne pare??

Good evening dears,
I'm going to show you the card for two challenge, in particular
Totally Gorjuss , who this time give to our fantasy every possibilities to make a great work, and The Pixie Cottage ; personally I love this new creation, generally I don't have safety about what I make, but this time I don't have doubts, I can be about myself "extremely satisfied" :)
I used new TGF 's stamp Cheeky Pie (I'm in love with this brand ... But I think you've seen it, yes?!?: D), papers, decorations, First Flower 's bunch and Hero Arts words ... what do you think about?


0 comments:

Post a Comment