Friday, August 20, 2010

Possible Combinations Of 5 On Offs



Hello, already a few days I had to update the blog, but I never managed to find time to do it ^ ^''I propose to you this morning three notes, obviously with all the stamps greeting farm but all different, and for those who use (I apologize for the photos, I've been made yesterday evening of the race before the sun went, so it may look a bit '"' yellow" ^^'')

The first, created as a simple postcard, has a marine theme, a surfer always ready to have fun, create the bright tones of blue and sea of \u200b\u200borange and ... I always used plain cardboard, fantasy with hibiscus flowers made in
BoardWalk , written by set Stampendous flowers Before Flowers and button Basic Grey
The second protagonist of the postman The Greeting Farm : perfect for sending notes and thanks, I've used it with the words (in the photo you see very little, I'm really sorry ) placed in the top and bottom of another set always TGF ... all colored with Copic, of which I am madly in love for their fantastic quality to blend the colors, I glossed button and ball cap, decorating the outside with ribbon, flowers and fermacampioni, and attacking on cardboard Elsie that reproduce exactly the colors of the messenger.

The third party may become appropriate greeting card, greetings, gratitude, since it takes cover in a grease horn, perfect for a recipient female purple ribbon, pearls BG, fermacampioni BG and PF flowers in shades of cardboard BoBunny complete the experience, even s is a little bit empty, and I think it will end with a tag ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment