Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Edu Science Astronomical Telescope

The Patty has been lost? Closer

Dear friends,
as you noted, the story of Patty Heart was a bit 'lost on the way, lately.
The reasons are many: family, work, friends.
also add my forays into the world of humor strips.


It 's a fascinating world but I have always observed from afar.
I never thought to belong to it, a little 'because my goals were and are aimed at the cartoon and illustration, a little' because they are not very skilled in this area.

input to try and come after you met some lovely people, authors and experts on the subject, in which a beautiful friendship was born and from which they sprang spontaneously some gags that made me me want to draw. I had a great time, and with the help of Max Olla, which put me "on track" with tips and hints, are now born of the strips.
I leave to others whether they are valid or not, are just beginning.
I do not know where I will bring this ship, if it is only a short cruise for pleasure or if it's a real trip around the world of the strip, for posterity will judge.

meantime, if you want that's the ticket, departing every Tuesday on Balloons and immediately on my new blog
heart attack.
A kiss from your Patty Comix,
promise that the story of Patty will go ahead as soon as possible! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment