Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cockatiels Playgrounds

fantasy news and notes

Hi, it's been a month since my last post correct, I was a bit 'busy in this period and therefore I could not create and post accordingly ... But just yesterday I made a note that I am not sorry at all for a birthday ... This was accomplished by a stamp of course TGF , a set that I had not but that my dear friend Sara stimbrazzato me, the girl with the stars seemed suitable for this occasion, and I opted for a card in shades of red, orange and brown ... for the card base I used a nice red decided, together with a paper KiMemories orange dots with tone on tone. Under the image on the orange border passes a white ribbon, which has the height of the staple grain Before Marketing and a button to shoot the brown tones of Miss and shine above all quell'arancione. The plate is embossed with the best wishes with a Cuttlebug folder dots and the word is a set of Chef TGF , also on the cards attached to it were punched on 22 to give a flower effect. ..
nb the shot of the girl's hair clips and the necklace were glossed, to give a 3D effect


0 comments:

Post a Comment