Monday, December 6, 2010

Glycol Bad For Skin And Hair?

Challenge # 16 TIMBROSCRAPMANIA


So, if I have to tell the truth I'm a little 'excited because it is the first challenge in which I participate ^ / / ^ I hope that everything will be fine, and that my ticket will not be too bad .____.
The theme was "A pink and green cards for Christmas" from blog Timbroscrapmania , I tried to give my best, using natural timbre
The Greeting Farm (set Christmas) colored with Copic , cardstock and white paper from the set The Christmas Combo , buttons BasicGrey , decorations and wire taken into haberdashery and Stickles Icicle ...
look of your comments;)
---------------- ---------------- ❆ ❆ ---------------- ----------------
So, if I must tell the truth, I'm a little excited for my first challenge... I hope everything will be ok, and that my work will not be to much bad .___. It is for Timbroscrapmania 's challenge "Pink and Green Christmas Card": I used The Greeting Farm stamp, copic, BasicGrey buttons, paper from set The Christmas Combo and stickles Icicle (these last two bought on Timbroscrapmania's shop)... I wait some comments, and I hope you'll like, because i do! c:

0 comments:

Post a Comment