Friday, June 19, 2009

Black Stool From Red Wine

42 Times Typical products Felice

After posts of thanks expressed by the three local candidates, runs the BER go, even for me to address warmest feelings of gratitude to those who have believed in my name, but especially in my last name.

After a grueling campaign conducted with the air of all time, I am HAPPY. Of the 48 preferences and grant me quacuno during the count, they wanted to force to make void.

A special thanks is addressed to my representatives, until 3 in the morning after the counting, have watched as everything went the right way.

Nevertheless, only 14 votes I was not allowed to sit in Parliament. This result should not be read as a defeat, indeed. And who knows me knows that I'm happy. Mastronzo.

Felice Mastronzo

0 comments:

Post a Comment