Friday, May 1, 2009

Jelly Braclets Color Meanings

the Fourth letter ....

source: www.secondoamalfitano.com

THREE YEARS OF OPPOSITION ( of Secondo Amalfitano)

Three years after the last elections for the renewal of ' Municipal Administration of Ravello where I was not winning for 14 votes of difference, I try to take stock and to outsource some political considerations.

aftermath of the vote:

· well aware of how agonizing for a small town in an electoral competition;

· well aware that just 14 votes of difference is there were too few to make you feel satisfied that the winners resigned the losers;

· well aware that the question of "Blood and Sand" would be mounted high on either side;

· well aware that we witnessed a "deja vu" in the way of "happily administer" the country;

· well aware that my person would benefit from keeping the tension high and without the scepter of command ;

· well aware that any other attitude that is not what the war to the bitter end and dell'aizzare the crowds, he had no positive impact on my person;

· well aware Ravello and that many projects could not afford to put in a race without end;

· well aware that I was going to ask yet another sacrifice to my family who have always had suffer the actions of the bad guys and idiots, which are present in Ravello perfect world average

· well aware that many friends would not read my positive action,

· well aware that after eight years spent to grow most of them civilians, socially, culturally, ethically and morally the country, I could not escape the nth duty;

· well aware that the whole world had appreciated my work did not deserve to be disappointed;

· well aware that my continued support, as the only one, true, true paternity of the realization of ' Oscar Niemejer Auditorium, albeit with the help of many friends, would only further damaged the project execution; well aware of this, decided to maintain line-rare, limited to a few appearances in my presence the City Council, commanding not carry out any action to the many abuses and illegitimacy carried a lot by the administration in office, never to set foot in City Hall more physically, not to answer any of the many provocations that in many ways I have rained down on him, not to denounce those responsible for criminal and civil offenses committed in my comparisons, I decided to also undertake to give my contribution to solving problems in the administration office, to seek to lessen in any way the negative repercussions of the disastrous current administration, they will still have to get to Ravello and Ravello on the beneficial effects of the action of many friends who honored me and I honor their esteem and friendship thing more painful, I decided not to claim any credit on the implementation of the auditorium, leaving that day after day to become the auditorium of everyone except me, until the last farcical antics of 25-April at the yard, when people have no dignity concealed the truth with chameleon and actions worthy of the best trasformistiche intriguers and barkers neutral. Shame !!!!!!!

More than half of what Ford is the outcome of so much action?

ü A municipal government that still goes on the hunt for guilt and blame, rather than thinking to manage the extraordinary inheritance: an organizational structure and the administrative and legal services and excellent unique in the Coast and beyond, tens of millions of Euros to spend, a design for hundreds of millions of euro, worldwide exposure, a universal appreciation of the actions undertaken by my administration, to the favor of many Ravello organizations and people (the media with the political right and left, by entrepreneurs world-famous unique technical;

ü A municipal administration committed only to demolish everything organized, planned, designed and supported by previous work in this sweeping demolition also the people, or rather, the personality that most were by my side;

ü a municipality that in three years made an action, I say, in support of culture and social growth;

ü An administration that has completely confused the public even on the institutional hierarchies such as Vice, not the first and second means; adviser is councilor; Minority means 4, not 0; delegation means doing something different from the facts of their own and

ü One group, even a small group of intriguers and denigrate the profession, especially with the use of new technologies, have seen fit to devote their entire life (I do not think they ever could and can do more) to destroy my person, with insults and slander of every kind and type, invading my life not only public but also professional and private. People, or rather quacquaracquà that even with the anonymity Ravello reduced to a fourth-rate blog, in which all the evil you can think of Ravello is attributed to one person: myself, even correct me, two people: I am good company the unfortunate De Masi, having thought about it, unfortunately for him, fall in love with Ravello, is more often guilty of ideas and mutually agree with mine. Forget those guys, but maybe it would be more correct to say that they never knew, that the consent earns about ideas, proposals and actions in favor of something or someone, not AGAINST activity. Demolish me and others, wanting to travel for a few minutes in a dream world of someone not in use; not necessary to people who try to do it, does not serve the country, serves only to satisfy children's ill-concealed frustration, various diseases and, perhaps, for someone Specifically, it sold for non-payment or repayment of credits roll. In the face of accurate and reliable legal advice that suggested to me to denounce these crimes are imposed on me not to. I was wrong? Maybe I'm wrong because I have not considered that, in the absence of autonomy brain of subjects, healthy carriers of minds clouded in need of anti-inflammatory treatment, complaint would be the only way to stop them, making it a service to the country and its good name (unfortunately, the spread over the Internet is devastating). The great achievement that they are getting, the mental masturbation, is to cry out to so many famous people and above all suspicion: "How is it that there are people in Ravello lowest level so?". As for the defense of anonymity that they are feeding on the Web, it is most explanatory of their heritage: 1) You say young and floggings of corruption and illegality, and 2) they pose to the best of the country, 3) have a presumption to be the best worldwide and, therefore, of having to manage their orchestras in Villa Rufolo, to the directors and presidents of all there is to supervise and preside over, however I keep wondering: how can such a country with so and so many brains must resort to traditional methods of Camorra , mafia, crime, ignorance, which is precisely the anonymity? Maybe take pleasure with themselves for my healthy and continue to look into the eyes of their people, they feel superior beings, are proud to fight the "evil monster".

ü And the country? Ordinary people doing? Good question !!!!! I tried to answer The conclusion I have reached is that the socio-cultural community is much slower than a mayor-dreamer can imagine. Ravello has made much progress, but certainly not enough to enable the mass action does not underestimate the virulent evil, against the infamy can do especially on young people, devastation. In a country more worthy of its past, some actions such written on walls, blogs, vulgar, lack of respect for decent people and guests, would have caused the indignation of all. Instead, the silence, pace of a minority that, mortified, and as always nice, voiced everything and more. On the other hand, if we consider that an entire group of council majority, against the express request of a minority, refused to adopt a resolution of solidarity with a city councilman and a minister hit by the hand of the above, it is almost normal the most is not the idea of \u200b\u200bindignation. Reassure the distinguished gentlemen of the majority, a mayor and two included: if it ever appear any libel against them (it seems that the mother of idiots is always pregnant), I will personally sponsor of a resolution of solidarity, hoping that they can receive hundreds of certificates from all over Italy as it happened to me, with no difference between right and left. I remember a question that how many will remain unanswered: the majority think, gentlemen, friends graphomania that Ravello has made a good impression in Italy with the recent outbreak of idiocy hymns ?????? They think they applaud the diligent newspaper that gave prominence to the immediate news ????? Everything as expected: only a happy and carefree handling of the country.

ü I must make amends to them: well aware, one had escaped me: I was not aware that in the face of my choice I would have to undergo the following actions:

· toyota 4 tires cut;

· a rubber cut 500

; · a plate removed 500;

· 1 coat cut 500;

· two tires cut 500

· a saddle cut wasp;

· 1 coat cut 500;

· a saddle cut wasp;

· an internal damage 500

· 1 plate cut 500 (NB There are repetitions, single episodes are collected during the last 36 months)

Needless to say, I continue to greet some "mechanical damage, and even here a question arises: but after the damage you feel better? In the evening you go to sleep more comfortable? When you look in the mirror you see the most beautiful and brave? Do you think you're ruining my life? If your answers are yes, go ahead and do not stop. Knowing I'm doing a work of charity makes me feel better as well.

After many questions, so to speak rhetoric in the sense that will be missed, not a rhetorical question there and hope to get answers. It 'clear that continuing it would be rather masochistic on my part, but, more importantly, it would not be fair to my family that can not continue to suffer for his sins certainly not. However I imagine only two possible solutions:

1) You return to old battles starting to follow the magnifying glass deeds and misdeeds of an administration sloppy and superficial, that the administrative law proves to have a liberal interpretation. We initiate some detailed complaints to bring to the attention of the Judiciary expressly ask for specific facts and prosecute offenders.

2) fled the field leaving after 34 uninterrupted years, the City Council which is now a pale, faded double for many other councils, which saw at least Municipal Councillors sit real and authentic, quant'anche approximated in Italian and at least once a year or holy days, expressing their thoughts, and did not appear surreal and silent as statues, three years for mere onlookers in the dominant writer of narcissism and smidollataggine unsuccessful. Not as an escape from responsibility or lack of courage, but simply a defense of personal dignity, if not at heart to most surely is dear to people like me who has struggled with his teeth to get their results, and can not allow four delinquentelli continue to speak ill from overwork. Which one is more just, wise and appropriate? There is a third possibility? On these questions would be nice to start a debate and hear what he thinks the majority of the country. Something I will be sure to support my final decision with the thinking of many people as possible. I want to close my reflections with a thought that is directed solely to the sappers and detractors: After my decision you would do well to give you a set. I will not allow to anyone to trample on my name and my property, whatever the cost. Those who have tried to do it before you, but with very different thickness but not height, if they have repented bitterly.

INTELLIGENT Pauca

0 comments:

Post a Comment